SerendipEye

A life in these times : Civilization, Democracy, Economics, Family, Ideas, Liberal, Life, Multi-Cultural, Principles, Progress, Science, Self, Truth.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Winter chills

There are endgames being played out in SL but the chills of winter have finally come around. It started raining during the week followed by the cold winds and snow is falling in the mountains as I type. My hopes of a white winter have been raised and I hope it holds out until I get a chance to make it to the mountains over the coming months. Below are some photos to feel good


I'm away this weekend and am going to miss the internet. In particular the SL news via Nittewa.


Hope this cough goes away, it's been bugging me all week


I hope the the day dreams of skiing don't hurt the cashflow this season as they become reality.


I will finish the HLD trilogy when I get back.

Images from Mt.Hotham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home