SerendipEye

A life in these times : Civilization, Democracy, Economics, Family, Ideas, Liberal, Life, Multi-Cultural, Principles, Progress, Science, Self, Truth.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

oops I did it again

Here I was planning to write something long about an article I had seen while not being involved in an interesting discussion with sanjana over at Indi's. Unfortunately while riding to work in the morning I put my back out. Found it hard to sit up in front of the computer all day and finally got a lift back home.

After visiting the physio I've been instructed to sit or lie in the most awkward positions where typing feels like extreme-yoga. Apparently I have aggravated something between Lumbar Nerves L4/5 in my back. Oh ..Ok.



Hopefully by tomorrow I'll get around to finishing that blog . For now, over at Indi's there are a few interesting discussions are going on.


3 Comments:

  • At 5:35 am AEST, Blogger Chandare said…

    get well soon.
    Looking forward to the analysis of HLD article.

     
  • At 9:36 pm AEST, Blogger Morquendi said…

    I'm not like a doctor or anything, and I've never had spine trouble (don't know if I have one), but that must hurt. Ouch.

    *HUG* get well soon.

     
  • At 1:40 pm AEST, Blogger ivap said…

    Thanks guys. I'm feeling a lot better now but still with limited mobility. Couple of days staring at the ceiling with my legs bent was enough to drive me up the wall. Had it not been for the laptop (fully bent 180 degrees) and the internet browsing I would have been a whole lot more frustrated.

    Anyway, I think my mojo is returning. Better go start on that blog I've been promising.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home